Wednesday, July 11, 2007

This is a new blog segment called:

Letters From The "Most Honest" Person In The World


Christopher (my "super honest" boyfriend) writes seductive and provocative letters to a variety of women around the world (who aren't me) because obviously not having a job gives him lots of free time. In today's email, he writes to a girl who he constantly tells me as soon as he breaks up with me he is going to fuck her. He writes letters to her and asks her to come over, he has photos of her tits on his computer, here he asks her have lunch with he and I, and if not, then to just to go out with him for lunch. For the record, he's taken me out for lunch about one time in the last four years because he swears he's really broke and poor. Oh, and he's also the most busy person in the world. He doesn't have time to take me out, but he has plenty of time and money to take other girls out.

He just borrowed $2000 from his mom so that he could chase me to Edinburgh. I asked him not to come but he's insisting on going.

from Christopher to the girl:

Today, Jessica made some comment about you and so I said "let's go out for dinner---all THREE of us---so you can meet XXXXXX. You'll like her"
>
> Would you be game? Jessica has a harder time being prejudiced or angry at people she gets to know. (EX: she's now friends with a number of my ex-girlfriends. And two of her best buddies are girls who tried to seduce me and gave me head years back!) (I have high standards and refused to bang em or kiss em or such. They practically date raped me.)
>
> If you are unwilling to have dinner with us (somewhere cheap maybe Yaffa Cafe which I love) how about YOU AND I go out for brunch or such?
>
> I told jessica that every time she loses her temper or beats me I get to write love letters to girls as a response. So I should send you some more if she keeps it up.
>
> Women!
>
> Aargh,
> Christopher

Better Boyfriend Tip: If you are dating someone, don't write seductive or provocative letters to other women. The woman who you are dating is the woman who should get the most attention from you.

9 Comments:

Blogger JLC said...

This post really puts the rest of the blog in a whole new light.

"If a guy does a few sweet things once in a while, girls will stay with him even if he's an unemployed self-absorbed asshole who actually has no intention or capability of engaging in a serious relationship."

more succinctly:

"Empty gestures are more important than being a nice guy."

1:30 PM  
Blogger Ms. Pee said...

FYI: While my lovely JDelfino is very honest 90% of the time, the other 10% she is the most dishonest person I've ever met. (Somehow, she even lies more than Giuliani, which is remarkable.)

FACT: JD, like a Republican, is addicted to OMITTING key facts that don't fit her story, while I'm obsessed with ALL the facts, whether they flatter me or not.

I am now forced to create my own blog that will tell the OTHER SIDE (ie, the truth) and if anyone doubts my side, ask JD to DEBATE me in public. She, like other dishonest people, decline debates b/c the facts don't back them up.

She even had the nerve to say that she doesn't mention my name on this blog as if that means anything when even Vice magazine's review of her CD mentions I'm her boyfriend. THat's the kind of absurd dishonesty you get from Jessica.

But more JUICY stuff on my blog!

Coming soon!

More later.

miserably yours,
CXB

12:36 PM  
Blogger Ms. Pee said...

NOTE how critical the DETAILS are: it says right there in my quoted email that I ONLY write letters like this to gals IF DELFINO LIES ABOUT ME, beats me up (she's super violent and dangerous), or breaks up with me.

JD says that I don't have a right to write to gals AFTER JD breaks up with me?

Who amongst you will say that's fair?

JD then later says "when I broke up with you it was just to be manipulative".

You don't say!

IF YOU BREAK UP WITH SOMEONE, they have a right to go out and FUCK the nearest person, and can also write as many love letters as they like.

DUH.

JD can't keep her ethics straight b/c she doesn't have any.

(I love her madly for OTHER reasons---not for her ethics, b/c she's one of the most amoral people I've ever met. Her selfishness sets new lows.)

If she wants to duke it out in public, I have no problem with that. B/c all the concrete evidence proves she lies to her friends and readers.

(That's why she prefers to smear me behind my back b/c she knows I don't read her blogs. NOTE: even my enemies will tell you I criticize people to THEIR FACE, b/c that's FAIR and HONEST. JD doesn't do this b/c she's neither.)

No wonder I hate humans!

[author chugs 50 gallons of tequila and prays for a quick death b/c your race are savage primitons.]

-CXB / T.Y.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Davey Wavey said...

I'm going to refrain from any kind of advice.
If you ask me, all this kind of goes without saying. Besides, I don't think he loves her. Obviously, he just wants to look at her naked and have sex with her.

11:30 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

Why are you guys together ... o.o

8:28 PM  
Blogger May said...

I find it sickening to think all he has to do is a few creatively romantic things and he has her under his spell. I've kind of met a guy like that and the only outcome of his tactic was that he and I continually argued. I guess I can't function with a man who doesn't want me as much as I him.

6:04 AM  
Blogger Touching You said...

CXB here again.

Couldn't help but note that the people who side with JD also ignore all the FACTS.

Of course, these are the same people who said there were WMDs, believed that Bloomberg was a successful businessman (the opposite of the truth and facts), said Giuliani didn't have a prayer of winning the presidency or even the primary, and so on.

If this was 1200, I'd be saying the earth is round and you'd all call me crazy,and point out to all the village idiots who agree with you.

FACT:
IF YOU WON'T DEBATE SOMEONE IN PUBLIC, YOUR WORDS HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO VALUE.

Hitler and Stalin and Bush and Giuliani were all infamous for REFUSING TO DEBATE their opponents.

Bush refused to debate Saddam over WMDs, (gee, I wonder why) and instead just went ahead with "Might Makes Right" ala Hitler.

Iran's prez just challenged Bush to a public debate.

WHY didn't Bush say "Bring it on!" and relish the opportunity to back up his rhetoric on Iran's nuclear program.

THE PERSON WHO AVOIDS A DEBATE IS LYING, 100% of the time.

I KEEP CHALLENGING DELFINO TO A DEBATE.

She keeps refusing. (But she doesn't refuse to lie about me behind my back. Curious!)

Do NONE of you have the honesty, maturity, or integrity to tell her that's inherently corrupt?

I didn't think so.

This is why Bush is your prez:

b/c the human race is ignorant and lacks any morals or ethics.

Good luck with that, people.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Touching You said...

BTW, I am nice to JD 100% of the time, so any of you who wrote "all he's gotta do is be nice some of the time" are being dishonest.

I DARE ANYONE to come watch me and JD in the privacy of our home. JD will refuse this offer, but I won't BECAUSE THE FACTS BACK ME UP.

JD lied to you all about most of what she says, but you all believe liars.

(HOw many of you believed that Rudy lowered crime despite your own eyes proving otherwise? Exactly. Humans are incapable of deep thought.)

WHY do I even bother?

Your race is hopelessly corrupt.

10:20 AM  
Blogger johnny rocks said...

hey there.

i really want your blog address and it looks as though you've grown tired of posting.

any help?

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home