Monday, September 13, 2010

BETTER BOYFRIEND
Fan Mail

Today, we have a letter from a reader who wants to win his ex back, below. He promises more details to come. Does anyone want to take a psychic guess at what he might have done to lose his love?

Hello,
I recently broke up with a girl I am madly in love with. I was not the best boyfriend ever, to be honest more towards the worst. She gave me countless chances and decided to give up on me but I am not giving up on her because I want to be better but I know I will only have one shot at this. Can you please respond so i may include details? I love her to death and I want the best for her but she doesn't trust or believe me. How do I fix this? (and trust me there's more)

Thank you,
[Pathetic Paramour]

Tune in soon to see what this lousy lothario may have done and how we can attempt to fix the problem. And send in your letters and questions!

3 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

If you love her, let her go. Second, third, fourth chances hurt if they backfire on women. Just leave her alone. Let her move on and find someone who will treat her right from day one. Doesn't she deserve to be happy, too. This will hurt but its better for her. Be a better EX boyfriend.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Jessica Delfino said...

Thanks for your feedback Megan :)

11:00 AM  
Blogger E.Dot.J said...

Pretty good article, give mines a look and let me know what you think. http://how-to-be-a-better-you.blogspot.com

4:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home